I clean my makeup off with Simple cleansing wipes before washing my face with Eminence’s bright skin face cleanser and lately I’ve been using Olay’s active hydrating cream but it’s really heavy and makes me break out a little so I’ll probably go back to using Simple’s face lotion soon.
Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what’s your natural color?
My natural color is like a mousey brown, but I honestly feel most like myself as a redhead. Plus people always assume it’s natural because of my complexion so I suppose it looks best this way anyway :p
Neck:Do you wear necklaces?
I feel like necklaces are really personal pieces, like heirlooms or crucifixes or gifts or something, so I feel uncomfortable buying/wearing them as accessories alone. So, I typically don’t wear them but I would if I had one that meant something to me!
Heart:Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
Double yes and it is weird.
Feet:Favorite pair of shoes?
Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
Skin: Do you tan easily?
Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
Tongue: What was in your last meal?
Windpipe: Do you sing?
Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
Back: Are you a virgin?
Hips: Do you like to dance?
Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
- first things first: this month is already going by so fast oh my god.
- spring break starts in a week which is exciting but scary for a lot of reasons??
- but dan’s parents got us arcade fire tickets for the 16th so…yes?!!????
- we had critiques in my painting class thursday night and everyone only had good things to say about mine ^.^ my professor said he was even impressed with a few of them which shocked me a bit but hey i’ll take it.
- i keep getting weird/brainy with dan which isn’t okay and i feel like i’m putting a lot of stress on our relationship. but i mean…i can’t help that i still have panic episodes sometimes? or that sometimes i want to try to forget my body, meaning i can’t be touched/held/fucked at any given time. this is okay and i can’t feel guilty for it.
- but i’ve been doing a lot better and have been trying to start following meal plan again which has been a bitch but whatever. i have to do it. there really isn’t any other option at this point.
- it’s warming up!!! literally all i care about atm.
- i spent an obscene amount of money on clothes today but it’s okay because i’ve been putting in a lot of hours and i rarely treat myself to anything anymore (including relaxation) so it’s okay.
- i might spend the rest of the day in the art building bc there is nothing to do. the usual.
- i hope you all have a happy saturday!
- let me just begin by saying that this is one of the reasons i love love love my school.
- also it’s neda week which is funny since it’s also the week i’m starting to work on food n things. go life.
- this was about the time i took my medical leave freshman year. two years ago. what the fuck that feels like yesterday. go me for not letting that happen again????
- i have an appointment with crystal tomorrow and it’s probably the first one i’ve actually looked forward to since being back
- joe (my boss) left me a super amazing voicemail the other day after i left work, saying that on the way home he was talking to my other boss, russ, and that he asked him how he thinks i’m doing (they both know about my ed) since even though i tell joe pretty much everything, he can never tell if i’m being 100% honest with him. russ said that even though he of course doesn’t know for sure, that was the first day since before winter break i had seemed “genuinely hannah” and happy. :’)
- i’m getting an iphone on friday or saturday!!!!! my mom already bought it and activated it, but they shipped it to me today.
- once i get it in i wanna take pictures of my paintings and show them to you guys \m/ i’ve probably been spending ~12 hours in the art building every week, so even if they aren’t that great i’m still really enjoying it and i actually have a couple i really like.
- dan’s coming over tonight and we’re continuing our star wars marathon :3 we just finished marathoning LOTR. i def found a keeper.
- today at lunch he told me that he’s really proud of me, which coming from him really meant a lot and i had to make a lot of self-deprecating jokes to keep myself from crying.
- i had my initiation into the national history honor society tonight and i got a rose and it made me happy. i haven’t gotten a flower since i bought myself flowers last summer (ahem, every saturday morning).
- things are going okay!!!!!
- except i’m sick and my body keeps being dumb and my stomach hurts/i’m nauseous all the the time and i have a cold. boo, winter.
- i hope you guys are doing alright!! <3