- i honestly almost typed 8/32. it has been a very long monday.
- classes are in full swing and i still don’t have my books and i’m trying not to freak out about it but like yeah i’m freaking out about it
- dan and i got into a fight last night. we never fight. we’ve made up but i’m still irritated with him.
- i wrote out all of my due dates in my planner and holy shit it’s going to be a long semester.
- and i’m not doing well which isn’t making it any better. and i know the fucking solution to that is to suck it up and continue doing the recovery dance, but i honestly just don’t have the energy to fight it right now.
- i’m starting to realize that maybe i will need to go to residential at some point. this past year has proved to me that i can’t sustain recovery on my own. i just don’t care about myself enough.
- but with that being said i can’t withdraw this semester so it’ll have to be either this winter or next summer idk. it would have to be a free program though which i’m highly skeptical of.
- i haven’t had a good night’s sleep since last thursday so i’m definitely going to read for a bit, drink a tall glass of water, and go to bed
- i hope you all had a happy monday :*
I was tagged by the lovely niki (beach-butt) to do this thing~
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
Nickname: Hannah Kate, Han, Hanni, Hanni Kate, Hawnz, Hawnzilla, Hawnzuella, Hawnzy, etc
Birthday: December 28
Time Zone: EST
What time and date is it there: September 1 9:18pm
Average hours of sleep I get each night: 4-6
Last thing I googled: Denison academic calendar 2014-2015
Most used phrase(s): I tend to say “right?!?!?!!!!” in a high pitched banshee screech any time I’m agreeing with someone.
First word that comes to mind: boobs
Last thing I said to a family member: I love you too! (getting off the phone with my mom)
One place that makes me happy and why: honestly, the my school’s art building is probably one of the few places I feel really at ease. Namely the painting studio. I can’t really explain why, it’s a huge room with tons of windows and white walls and a concrete floor. Nothing special, but it’s just really soothing to me and there isn’t any pressure and everyone’s making art and it’s lovely.
Favorite beverages: Coffee, water, Diet Coke, and when ED isn’t making an appearance, smoothies.
Last movie I watched in the cinema: What If
Three things I can’t live without: books, fruit, music
Something I plan on learning: how to draw
A piece of advice for all my followers: every day is a good day, but some are better than others.